Gensplore Infotech Private Limited is a leading provider of services including website development, website design, website maintenance, e-commerce solution, logo designing and SEO assistance. The below-mentioned conditions set out the terms under which Gensplore Infotech Private Limited. will proffer services to the clients.
Terms & Conditions Policy
All the information available on the website is the property of Gensplore Infotech Private Limited. Copying the material from the website to any public or private electronic retrieval system is completely prohibited. No information mentioned in our website is utilized in conjunction with any other commercial websites or used in any other way without our written permission. If you hire us for the services we offer, you agree to the payment procedure and the amount. We take dedicated effort to deliver your work within the time frame mentioned in each package offered by us or the conversation we have before starting the project. But in some very rare For any kind of support or inquiry, you can contact us via mail, phone, Skype or email from Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm. Only on the major Indian national holidays, the hours may differ. scenarios or for any particular reason it can take some more reasonable time and you are agreed to give that time for the quality job. We reserve the right to modify our website’s information in a timely manner. To stay updated, please go through our website from time to time.
Your use of Gensplore Infotech Services is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Gensplore Infotech Terms of Service (the “Agreement”). This Agreement explains (i) what’s allowed when using our Services; (ii) the rights you have as a user of our Services; (iii) the rights Gensplore Infotech has if you do something which is not allowed when using our Services; and (iv) many other important terms. This Agreement is a legal contract between you and Gensplore Infotech and it is important that you read it carefully. If there is anything you do not understand in this Agreement, please contact us.
All Subscribers are required to comply with applicable law and have certain obligations with respect to their use of Gensplore Infotech Services. For example, you are required to keep a backup of your data, promptly remove any malware from your account, cooperate with Gensplore Infotech, and utilize hardware and software that is compatible with the Services.
Gensplore Infotech offers a great range of Services to suit everyone’s needs and at prices to suit everyone’s pockets. The fees you pay are based on the plan you choose and any add-on products you purchase. All payments are taken, in advance, for the full term of your plan.
Term and Automatic Renewal
To ensure uninterrupted service, Gensplore Infotech Services will automatically renew on your renewal date. This section explains this process in more detail.
Termination and Non-Payment
Gensplore Infotech offers hosting plans or other services plan for a fixed period of time that you select upon purchase (e.g., 1 month, 1 year, 2 year, etc.). Even though we do not want you to, we know that one day you might want to leave Gensplore Infotech. The instructions to cancel or disable automatic renewal can be found here.
Domain Registration Agreement
This Domain Registration Agreement (“Registration Agreement”) is between Gensplore Infotech Private Limited (“we,” “us,” or “Gensplore Infotech”), as a reseller for the sponsoring registrar identified in the WHOIS record which may be retrieved here, and you, the person or entity registering a domain or domains through Gensplore Infotech. By using Gensplore Infotech’s domain registration services (the “Services”), you agree to be bound by this Registration Agreement. Please read this agreement carefully.
We may modify, add, or delete portions of this Registration Agreement at any time. In such event, we will post a notice that we have made significant changes to this Registration Agreement on the Gensplore Infotech website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Registration Agreement the date these terms were last revised. Any revisions to this Registration Agreement will become effective the earlier of (i) the end of such 30-day period or (ii) the first time you access or use the Services after such changes. If you do not agree to abide by this Registration Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
Fastdomain Inc. and PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com are Gensplore Infotech Affiliates (as defined in the Registrar Accreditation Agreement) and are Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) accredited registrars and are bound by agreements with ICANN. You acknowledge and agree that we may modify this Registration Agreement with or without notice in order to comply with any terms and conditions set forth by ICANN and/or the applicable registry administrators (“Registry Administrators”) for the generic top level domains (“gTLD”) or country code top level domains (“ccTLD”).
- Your domain registration will be effective upon occurrence of all of the following:
- You accept all terms and conditions of this Registration Agreement, the User Agreement, Privacy Notice, and Acceptable Use Policy;
- Gensplore Infotech accepts (in its sole discretion) your domain registration application;
- Gensplore Infotech receives payment of the registration, renewal and reinstatement fees, as applicable; and
- Gensplore Infotech delivers the domain registration information you provide to the registry administrator for the applicable TLDs and the Registry Administrator puts into effect your domain registration application.
Limitation of Liability
- You understand that Gensplore Infotech does not control all aspects of the domain registration process. For example, once you submit a domain registration, Gensplore Infotech forwards the information contained in the registration to the appropriate Registry Administrator for processing and actual registration of the name. Gensplore Infotech disclaims, and you agree, that Gensplore Infotech is not liable for any inaccuracies regarding the registration information relating to (i) the input of the information by you; and (ii) the input of the information by the Registry Administrator. Gensplore Infotech will not be held liable, nor refund a domain name registration due to spelling errors/typos.